At Tailor Made Insurance, we offer a variety of packages for business insurance in Sherwood Park, St. Albert and surrounding areas. Serving the needs of small, one-person operations to large franchises, all of our policies can be designed with specific coverage for the four aspects of your business that require protection: property, liability, crime, and business interruption.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a financial coverage for businesses to protect their financial assets, physical locations, products and intellectual property. It can also provide financial protection against losses due to business operations. There are many types of commercial insurance policies available to businesses to meet their unique requirements.
If you'd like to learn more about business insurance and evaluate your options, reach out to our team at our locations in Sherwood Park or St. Albert.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance provide numerous coverage options. Since all businesses are different, business owners can pick policies that cover risks specific to their operations. Generally, insurance policies provide coverage for:
- Losses of and damage to physical property
- Losses of and damage to equipment
- Liability protection
Types of Business Insurance
At Tailor Made Insurance, we offer numerous types of business insurance in Sherwood Park:
- Business property insurance: Business property insurance covers claims for your building and personal property in Sherwood Park. Personal property can include furniture, tools, equipment and more.
- Professional liability insurance: Professional liability insurance shields professionals against claims from clients. It can provide coverage for claims of negligence, malpractice and misrepresentation.
- Product liability insurance: Product liability insurance can cover expenses generated from claims related to faulty products against you. If your merchandise causes any property or personal damage, this kind of insurance provides coverage for litigations against your business.
- Crime insurance: Most businesses face the risk of crimes against them. Our crime insurance in Sherwood Park protects your company against losses due to criminal activity. This activity can include employee dishonesty, credit card fraud, deposit forgery, counterfeit money and more.
- Business interruption insurance: Many situations might force your business to halt its operations. This scenario will prevent you from making money, affecting your capacity to make necessary payments. It provides coverage for any rental or lease payments.
- Equipment breakdown insurance: Your equipment breaking down can halt your operations and affect your finances. Equipment breakdown insurance can provide coverage in this scenario and cover the cost of spoiled inventory and business interruption.
Let Us Help
At Tailor Made Insurance, we have many years of experience providing our clients personalized business insurance coverage plans. When choosing a policy for your business, we assess numerous factors, such as:
- The nature of your operations
- Your business's assets
- Your annual revenue
- The location of your business
- Degree of exposure to crimes
- The likelihood of natural disasters
- Current insurance market
- And more!
Call for Details
For more details on any of the products we represent at Tailor Made Insurance, call or email us and we'll reply within one business day.
Click on the location nearest to you to be taken to the appropriate contact information page.